SIEBEL SUPPORT ANALYST - SIEBEL - BUILD - MIGRATION - UPGRADE
|Job Title:||SIEBEL SUPPORT ANALYST - SIEBEL - BUILD - MIGRATION - UPGRADE|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + Benefits|
|Start Date:||2017-11-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2017 15:06|
SIEBEL SUPPORT ANALYST - SIEBEL - MS SQL / DATABASE - BUILD - MIGRATION - UPGRADE
Our Client are one of the largest financial organisations and are currently looking for a Support Analyst based in London, the customer is looking an individual who is responsible for the build, maintenance and support of the clients application computing environments (primarily Siebel, OBIEE, OpenText and Web).
- The position involves working directly with the Data, Development and Testing Teams supporting the initial requirements analysis and design
- Administration and maintenance of the application environments i.e. Siebel, opentext and webInstallation, code migrations / releases, ongoing administration and maintenance of the Application environments including readiness for development, testing and release stage environments and importantly Production.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd Line support across all IT controlled applications.
- Siebel experience of version 8.1.x and preferred 15.x.
- Minimum 3 years' experience of Siebel environment builds, installations, patches, upgrades and code migrations / release.
- Experience working with MS SQL Database Servers and Windows environments.
- Excellent customer facing skills, with a professional and helpful manner.
- Demonstrate experience of release automation; tools, workflows and scripting.
- Good organisation skills with a logical, analytical approach to solving IT problems and the ability to prioritise work to meet demands and deadlines of both IT support and IT development
If interested please email your CV.
If not who can you recommend?
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's