Siebel Development Lead - SQL - Integration - TFS
Our Client are one of the largest financial organisations and are currently looking for a Siebel Development Lead based in London. The customer is looking for the following:
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, quality assurance, defect resolution and 3rd line support of new Siebel enhancements and developments following best practice and development standards
- The lead will be required to work closely with their suppliers and partners delivering solutions to meet the business needs and therefore requires strong communication, planning and co-ordination skills.
- The role will provide 2nd and 3rd level support for key IT business applications
- Work with the Development Manager to ensure business requirements are defined and agreed.
- Solution architecture and design.
- Undertakes any other IT related duties as required in line with the business needs.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Trained and experienced with Siebel Financial Services 8.x (ideally Consultant Certified Expert):
- Siebel ToolseScript, VB, Browser ScriptWorkflowEAIEIMWeb Service IntegrationOpen UI
- Strong SQL (MS SQL Server)Application Development & Testing tools - such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), HP Quality Centre
- TOGAF or similar Enterprise / Solution Architecture certification (desirable)Agile development framework experience (desirable)
- Proven ability to manage IT suppliers in operational support and development activities
- Ability to work on your own initiative whilst at the same time adhering to strict IT policies and procedures
- Excellent customer facing skills, with a professional and helpful manner
- Willingness to record, capture and document all tasks and projects without exception through the appropriate IT process/procedure
- Good organisation skills with a logical, analytical approach to solving IT problems and the ability to prioritise work to meet demands and deadlines of both IT support and IT development
- Demonstrate experience of leading Siebel development and support teams.
- 5 years' experience developing and implementing Siebel solutions.
- Significant web service integration experience.
- Solution design and architecture.Quality Assurance and best practice.
- Siebel support, maintenance, development and upgrade experience.
- Significant programming/coding experience such as with eScript/Java Script and VB Script etc.
In return they are offering YOU a stimulating environment in a professional organisation with a great salary on offer plus benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity; if you are interested email your CV ASAP.