|Job Title:||SharePoint Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 16:38|
Ross is looking for a SharePoint Specialist to work on a 12-month rolling contract in Valletta, Malta.
Please note there is also the possibility that the successful will initially work remotely.
- Analyse the existing solutions and understand the functionality and the dependencies based on the existing documentation of the system and in collaboration with the Business Users;
- Understand the business requirement and design a dynamic solution that will allow changes implemented in the main site to be easily migrated to the subsites of the solution as part of “inheriting” the functionality of the main site;
- Bug Fixing and Improvements Implementation (i.e. align naming of attributes and other configuration items to the new norm as proposed by the Business Users, reconfigure database and SharePoint Fields to extend the existing functionality etc.);
- Implementation of User Interface Design changes, collaboration with UI/UX Expert as well as the Business Users;
- Identify and document third party libraries and frameworks;
- Prepare and migrate the solution to SharePoint 2016;
- Coordinate technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and client’s UI guidelines and standards;
- Provision of technical documentation.
- Minimum of 6 years of IT professional experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience on developing databases in MS SQL Server (2008 and later) using Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, etc.;
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing SSIS packages for ETL procedures;
- Minimum 2 years of web page design and development experience;
- Proven experience in front-end development within SharePoint Online and OnPrem;
- Experience in web site support, SharePoint administration and PowerShell scripting;
- Good understanding of InfoPath Form Services and SharePoint Designer;
- A SharePoint certification will be considered as an asset;
- Excellent English command