Service solution sales
|Job Title:||Service solution sales|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2021 18:14|
Lola is looking for someone to fill a Service solution sales role (Data center domain). This is based in Senegal.
1. Engage with customer and analyze customer requirement on data center facility and corresponding service solution.
2. Be in charge of data center facility service design, output: survey report, design service scope of work, shopping list, cost budgeting and project scheduling, etc.
3. Working with pursuit team to present solution to internal and external senior stakeholders
4. Guide subcontractor to output shop drawing.
5. Identify and manage the technical risks.
6. Service cost analysis, such as manpower and subcontractor; subcontractors clarification.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Building Service, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automation engineering or related discipline
2. 5+ years’ experience in data center integration or turnkey solution, Familiar with data center bidding process, related standards, design principle, project management, Integration System Test/TCCF etc
3. Large-scale data center (over 1000 racks) consulting, design or project management experiences are highly appreciated
4. Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English, Excellent communication and presentation skill in English.
5. Deep Understanding data center industry standards including TIA/EIA, BICSI, IEC, IEEE, NEMA, NFPA, BS standards
6. Familiar with data center eco-system for mainstream vendors and its products, technologies.
7. Strong skill and experience on data center facility solution customer’s requirement survey and analysis with Outstanding analytical skills
8. Strong Sales skills in communion, presentation, listening, and negotiation. Successful reference are highly recommended.
9. Strong skills and experience on solution presentation
10. Accept business trip to Burkina Faso, Guinea, Togo, or Benin
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's