Service Solution Manager
|Job Title:||Service Solution Manager|
|Start Date:||2018-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Robert Quezon|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 12:44|
The Service Solution Manager is responsible for the overall service sales target of his representative solution domain (sales target, market goals, revenue, and profit). He is responsible for concerned service customer satisfaction as well. He identifies the service solution sales opportunities through the engagement with customer, and drive the development of the service solution, to achieve professional service sales target. He contribute to establish a long term relationship with the customer and to build the service branding of Huawei for the concerned customer.
In this challenging position, your responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for professional service solution sales target (order, revenue, profit, etc.)
- As the owner of the service solution sales, perform various customer interface activities deeply.
- Understand customer requirements, pain points. Identify the Service Sales opportunities.
- Sales project operations from service solution perspective.
- Be responsible for service tender bidding. Lead the bidding team to provide competitive solution to customer.
- Be the interface of customer. Mange customer satisfaction and customer relationship.
- Service marketing activities to improve Service Branding.
- Proactively working with cross department to make business success.
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Dutch/French, Chinese is a plus.
- University degree in Information, Telecommunications or Business Studies.
- 3 to 5 years experience within telecommunication industry ideally in a large Telco environment in carrier and enterprise businesses.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently with good team-work spirit.
- Be eager to learn new knowledge and have self learning capability.
- Be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Can take frequent business trips.
- Eligible to work in Belgium.