|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Megan Bristow|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 16:46|
Megan is looking for an experienced Service Engineer to work with our client in Driebergen, the Netherlands on a 6 month contract.
- Monitoring, analysis and resolution of all alarms and notifications
- End-user incident analysis and response
- Proactive investigation of potential network faults or alarms to improve preventative network management
- Implementation and optimization of fault diagnostic techniques and processes
- Ensure all applications associated with the network are operating correctly
- Redundancy management and troubleshooting
- Cluster infrastructure management and maintenance
- Ethernet Site Connectivity Support
- Telephone interconnect management and troubleshooting
- Authentication and Encryption management
- Zone configuration management
- Resolve all tickets raised within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Open cases or escalate to the next support level of Tetra engineers.
- Daily check of system health
- Performance of database backups/restoration as per scheduled or unscheduled requirements.
- Download and installation of security software at the required intervals
- Check and ensure infrastructure spares inventory remains consistent with the system release and support requirements
- Establishment and maintenance of accurate records of all system configuration
- Diagnosis and restoration of faults down to Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) level
- Perform site visits to assist site engineers in trouble resolution of complex problems
- System operational solid experience (ideally no less than three (3) years) on Tetra networks
- In-depth understanding of the functions and operation of a TETRA standard and general networking equipment
- Be familiar with the ITIL operational processes.
- Good knowledge and minimum of 3 years of experience on IP & data transmission networks.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills: verbal and written Dutch and English
- Basic knowledge of VHF and radio environment (e.g. SWR measurements)
- Valid driver's licence