Service Desk Manager
|Job Title:||Service Desk Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2021 17:35|
Ross is looking for a Service Desk Manager to work in the UK on a 6-month contract.
· Work as solution consultant and transition manager for Service Desk transition and transformation outsourcing service pursuits and engagements
· Building customized and detailed transition & transformation solutions, ramp-up of the Service Desk deliveries
· Support the sales team for solution proposals, validations and defense during bid cycles
· Plan and conduct due diligence at offshore/client locations to validate assumptions and refine the transition solution and contractual clauses/requirements as applicable.
· Own and execute the end-to-end Service Desk transition through all the phases of the transitions namely; initiation, planning, knowledge build, ramp-up, cut-over and stabilization.
· Lead the project resources ( SME and transition leads) in a highly matrixed organization.
· Project management of medium to large scale service Desk transitions and green field implementations
· Work on Service Improvements and Crisis situations in the BAU projects on Go-To-Green initiatives
· Work on tools and automation initiatives as part of the Service Desk CoE
· Understanding and hands on experience of managed services solutioning in the area of Service Desk transitions and transformations
· Understanding of customer requirements and outsourcing objectives and evaluate the constraints which might impact the transition solution
· Extensive hands on experience in managing medium to large Service Desk as Operations Manager
· Extensive working experience in leading and managing the Service Desk transitions through all the following phases namely: planning, execution of knowledge transfer, cut-over and stabilization and handover of operations to BAU.
· Ability to be able to coordinate and direct all resource based efforts to achieve collective goals by motivating project resources and leads.
· Ability to run Service Improvements and Go-To-Green projects to implement industry best practices for quick turnaround of the situation.
· Collaborate with sales team/Business Acquisition Group to craft a robust and comprehensive transition solution
· Client Relationship Management experience to be the interface until the closure of the transition
· Strong project management and project planning skills
· Provide leadership and oversight to highly matrixed teams
· Be responsible for all aspects of Service Desk transition execution from project initiation through closure
· Identify and manage dependencies and impacts among programs across the service transition
· Work with vendors, business and subject matter experts from other technical tracks on need basis.
· Hands-on with Project Planning, Issues and Risk Management and Project Quality Assurance.
· Should have minimum 10 – 12 year relevant industry experience
· Should have worked as a Service Desk operations Manager at least for 3 years
· Should have handled and lead minimum 3 transitions and transformations independently
· ITIL V3 Foundation
· HDI - preferred
· Six Sigma Green Belt - preferred
· Prince OR PMP - preferred
· Graduation with minimum 3 year full time course
Terms and Conditions
· Willing to work in timelines across Europe and Asia
· Flexible to travel frequently domestically and internationally on business trips.