Service Desk Manager
|Job Title:||Service Desk Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 09:38|
Ross is looking for a Service Desk Manager to work a 6-month contract in the UK for a leading IT Consultancy.
- Work as solution consultant and transition manager for Service Desk transition and transformation outsourcing service pursuits and engagements
- Building customized and detailed transition & transformation solutions, ramp-up of the Service Desk deliveries
- Support the sales team for solution proposals, validations and defence during bid cycles
- Plan and conduct due diligence at offshore/client locations to validate assumptions and refine the transition solution and contractual clauses/requirements as applicable.
- Own and execute the end-to-end Service Desk transition through all the phases of the transitions namely; initiation, planning, knowledge build, ramp-up, cut-over and stabilization.
- Lead the project resources ( SME and transition leads) in a highly matrixed organization.
- Project management of medium to large scale service Desk transitions and greenfield implementations
- Work on Service Improvements and Crisis situations in the BAU projects on Go-To-Green initiatives
- Work on tools and automation initiatives as part of the Service Desk CoE.
- Understanding and hands on experience of managed services solutioning in the area of Service Desk transitions and transformations
- Understanding of customer requirements and outsourcing objectives and evaluate the constraints which might impact the transition solution
- Extensive hands on experience in managing medium to large Service Desk as Operations Manager
- Extensive working experience in leading and managing the Service Desk transitions through all the following phases namely: planning, execution of knowledge transfer, cut-over and stabilization and handover of operations to BAU.
- Ability to be able to coordinate and direct all resource based efforts to achieve collective goals by motivating project resources and leads.
- Ability to run Service Improvements and Go-To-Green projects to implement industry best practices for quick turnaround of the situation.
- Collaborate with sales team/Business Acquisition Group to craft a robust and comprehensive transition solution
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- HDI - preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt - preferred
- Prince OR PMP – preferred
- Willing to work in timelines across Europe and Asia
- Flexible to travel frequently domestically and internationally on business trips.
- Location: UK (Location is not a constraint)
- TP- 6 Months
- Inside IR35