|Type: Permanent||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 9 days ago||Contact: Justine Marjoram|
Justine is looking to hire a Service Delivery Team Leader/Customer Support Team Leader to work in Germany, supporting the local market and a small team across Europe.
We are looking for an experienced CSM 0 with a Team Leadership background to be based remotely from Germany.
You should have a strong Customer Service background, ideally with an understanding of tech as you will be the first contact for key existing clients. You will be responsible for a small team (and manage solutions of their issues interfacing with our internal teams like IT and Operations. You will also be responsible for managing customer processes effectively and ensure smooth integration of customers as well as successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Lead internal projects with colleagues and teams and manage iternal processes and the collaboration with customers and support our Sales and Account Management team with ideas for cross & upselling based on the analysis of customer behaviour If you are open to this you have the opportunity to occasionally visit customers mainly within the region and internationally for workshops and other meetings to clarify open topics, build relationships and strengthen customer relationships.
- Professional experience from performing a Customer Success Management, Technical Account Management or Technical Project Manager role
- Experience of guidance or leading colleagues or a small team.
- Sound knowledge of IT topics like RESTful APIs, VPN, sFTP, etc. and at least basic understanding of agile development processes - Just understanding is great, or working in Tech environments.
- Experience with issue tracking and product development tools like JIRA and Salesforce Service Cloud, ideally also experience with Tableau, SalesForce
- Distinct customer- and solution orientation as well as pleasure in dealing with people and fluency in German and English
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, and expand your career and opportunity with benefits of remote working,