Service Delivery Manager required for work in Singapore.
The position will be looking to start in January 2019 and will be for a 6 month extendable contract.
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications vendors worldwide.
- Manage day-to day operations of IT deliveries governed by Contract both in the areas of application and Infrastructure. The operations includes but not limited to error free executions of L1, L2 tasks, IT Service desk and Monitoring (IT NOC).
- Maintain/manage relationships with all internal competencies as well as external partners to ensure service delivery meets or exceeds the Customers expectations.
- Ensure proper control, updation and implementation of SOPs, Operations checklists etc
- Build a working relationships with the Customer and Customer facing team (MSIP)
- Oversee incident, problem, availability, change and all applicable ITIL framework processes
- Ensures delivery and reports correct SLAs/ KPIs and drives action plan to continue meeting them.
- Review and communicate Root Cause Analysis and Defect Elimination Plan, as required
- Drives Weekly/ Monthly governance meetings/ conf calls with Customer/ MSIP and drives actions out of meeting.
- Leads a team of 100+ team of highly skilled IT resources. Responsible for maintaining right skills, attrition, team and annual/bi annual assessment.
- Is able to drive and run structured programs around various efficiency , automation initiatives
- Ensure resource cost to stay within budget.
- Telecom exposure is must. Should have lead IT services for a minimum of 5 years.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills with ability to communicate at the executive level
- Ability to solve problems involving remote and elusive symptoms often spanning multiple environments in a business area
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV,