Service Delivery Engineer
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Engineer|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2021 17:39|
James is looking for a Service Delivery Engineer to work in Colombia on a 6-12 month extendable contract. Candidates must be fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken). Normal working hours are weekdays, but the role includes that you are available outside normal office hours in case of major emergencies on systems where your expertise is required. To excel in the role, it is important that the candidates have a business mind and see the benefits of business for both the company and its customers.
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Engineer to join a global Managed Services & Operations team. In this position, you will be working in A2P Monetization Service Delivery Team, playing a key role in a team chartered to support our SMS Firewall and Monetization services. The position requires the right blend of technical depth, experience, leadership and process awareness to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of offerings.
- Daily Operation & Maintenance of the customer environment with support from our back offices in Stockholm and Warsaw.
- Ensure high availability and service within agreed SLAs
- Ability to engage customers, develop relationships, and solve problems
- Traffic analysis for A2P Monetization and SMS Firewall Update Services
- Design and implementation of SMSFW filtering rules based on customer traffic sources analysis
- Analysis of SMSFW A2P blocking effectiveness,
- Collaboration with product management/RD in change request process and SMSFW roadmap development
- Analysing SMSC/SMSFW traffic data using Elastic Search/Kibana
- Provide input for process improvements
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc degree in Telecoms or something equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience from technical roles within the Telecoms industry
- Ability to take initiative and make carefully considered decisions.
- Strong interest in data-driven analytics, identifying trends and investigating and understanding reasons for trends
- Comfortable and able to work independently from a remote office, yet able to build relationships with colleagues in other offices
- Technical and solution-oriented.
- Comfortable and experienced in multitasking
- Comfortable and positive towards working in an ever-changing world
- A recognized ability to excel and exceed expectations.