My client is a world leading Electronics company; they are urgently looking for a Senior Visual Designer to be based in Paris on a permanent basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for
- Participate in marketing project planning, and responsible for planning, design and implementation of online and offline planning materials for each project.
- Responsible for production of advertisements and photo shoots
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with and lead other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use products
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual designing
The ideal candidates should be/have
- BA degree and above in any relevant discipline
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in visual designing
- The ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools and train the team quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in visual designing tools.
- Experience in advertising, marketing or related industries is highly preferred.
If you believe you have all the skills & experience and ready for your next challenge please send me your up to date resume in English straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org