Senior UX/UI Developer
My client are looking for an experienced Senior UX/UI Developer to join their talented applications team. This is an important role where this person will be an integral member of the team.
Communication is key as the Senior UX/UI Developer will work closely with designers, developers, product managers and development managers in an agile way to create high-quality web-based provisioning applications.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience with Java and J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, JPA, EJBs, SOAP/REST Web services).
- Experience in building applications in a micro-services architecture such as AWS Lambda is desired.
- Experience in working in a Agile development environment, leveraging test driven design is required.
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL,Oracle, or MySQL), and non relational db like Mongo DB.
- Experienced working knowledge of design patterns and advance data structures is required.
- Experience working with Java frameworks such as Hibernate, Struts, Spring an asset.
- Experience working with the IntelliJ, JRebel, Jira, GIT, Jenkins is an asset.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging environment alongside a talented team using the latest technologies and frameworks. This position includes advanced training and development and longterm career progression.
To apply send your updated CV to email@example.com