Senior Technical Support Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Support Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Julia Blair|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2022 15:54|
Julia is looking for a Senior Technical Support Specialist to work in the United States on a permanent basis. This is a remotely based role. As a Senior Customer Technical Support Engineer, you will provide highly technical solutions for a diverse range of Fortune 500 customers.
- Provide hands-on support to key-customers in order to help them overcome interesting technical challenges.
- Be directly involved in enabling innovation for companies using cutting-edge technologies.
- Be the first point of contact and process requests from existing and prospective customers through multiple channels.
- Work in close cooperation with our quality assurance, test, and developer teams.
You should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical support in the field of information technology (up to 3rd line +)
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- Solid understanding of network technologies
- Knowledge of Linux systems is mandatory
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Ideally Middleware, MQ or MQTT - would be a game changer!
- Programming experience (ideally Java but also any other language)
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Virtual Systems
In return you get to work for a fantastic hyper growth organisation - providing all the support & training you need, whilst giving you a high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy. Great benefits and unique company culture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's