Senior Security Operations Engineer (SOC)
|Job Title:||Senior Security Operations Engineer (SOC)|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2022 14:09|
Ross is looking for a Senior Security Operations Engineer (SOC) with a leading blockchain. This is a permanent role and is fully remote, but candidates must be based in Europe or the Middle East.
- 5 years+ security emergency response experience.
- Experienced in intrusion detection, event tracing and log analysis. Familiar with common attack and protection methods, deep understanding of the principles, utilization methods and solutions of common security vulnerabilities.
- Experienced in malicious feature extraction ability, familiar with Yara rules, have TTP analysis.
- Strong security techniques research ability to lead teams quickly iterate to new technology means or solutions.
- Familiar with EDR, HIDS solutions.
- Big data development foundation, familiar with Hadoop, Splunk, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Deep understanding of security operations: border defence, internal threats, risk management, e- Team management experience.
- High stress handling ability, adapt to high-intensity work, and have good communication ability.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's