Senior Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Security Consultant|
|Salary:||£650-£700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Will Pike|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 13:37|
My client is looking for a Senior Security Consultant who will be part of a team working on the development of innovative solutions for healthcare and pharmaceutical customers. You will work on new technologies in a challenging and exciting environment.
The team are forward thinking and collaborative utilising multiple vendor solutions such as F5, FireEye and Palo Alto.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership for the implementation of new technology, solutions design, and managing a team of engineers working with different areas of the business. Typical tasks include analysis and design of complex security architecture, understanding customer requirements and implantations.
- Recognised expertise in across all of Security and all LOBs.
- Requires an in-depth understanding of how own expertise contributes to the objectives of the business, backed by a very good working knowledge of the industry.
- Shares expertise with colleagues and others.
- Is a lead contributor individually and as a team member.
- Anticipates client needs, investigates the underlying causes and identifies short and long term solutions.
- Understand complex security solutions with a multi-vendor background i.e F5, FireEye and Palo Alto
- Have clear vision into new technology in the market and how this can benefit customers
- Background in healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry
- Worked with industry leading customers
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related