Senior Sales Executive - Germany
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Executive - Germany|
|Reference:||Senior Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Troy Mainstone|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 08:58|
Senior Sales Executive
Tangent international are currently searching for a Senior Sales Executive to work for our client, an international software company. The ideal candidate will be based in Germany or have previous experience selling into the German markets and you will be responsible for developing new business across the DACH region with a particular focus within the Healthcare, Pharma, Financials or CPG industries.
You will have support from other areas of the business to achieve your goal of bringing new business on board, this is made up of 3 inside sales staff who are busy creating leads for you to convert and a sales support team who are responsible for setting up marketing campaigns for your ideas and finally you will be joined by a very Technical Sales individual who can assist with the technical side of the product and presentations etc. You will have all the tools at your disposal so you can achieve great results!
If you are an individual that thinks outside the box, has genuine hunger for sales with a proven track record of converting leads and bringing in new business within the software industry then I want to hear from you!
- Develop new business within the DACH region (Specifically starting with Germany)
- Bring in new company logos
- Deliver winning proposals
- Develop and maintain pipeline
- Presentations to C Level employees
- Several years of experience within B2B selling enterprise software solutions working in an international organisation.
- Pure Hunter / Business development experience
- Proven consultive sales techniques and approach
- Proven experience within the software industry (Master Data Management or Information Management or Software sales)
- Enterprise & C Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- Ability to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Relevant academic background – MSc in Business economics etc.
- Previous experience within the Healthcare, family/public sector or big retailers a plus