Senior Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Executive|
|Start Date:||2019-01-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Troy Mainstone|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 15:40|
Tangent international are currently searching for a Senior Sales Executive to work for our client, a global leader in Master Data Management Solutions. The ideal candidate will be based in the Netherlands and will have previous experience selling into BeNeLux regions.
You will have support from other areas of the business to achieve your goal of bringing new business on board, this is made up of 4 inside sales staff who are busy creating leads for you to convert and a sales support team who are responsible for setting up marketing campaigns for your ideas and finally you will be joined by a very experienced Presales team who will assist with the technical side of the product and presentations etc. You will have all the tools at your disposal so you can achieve great results!
If you are an individual that thinks outside the box, has genuine hunger for sales with a proven track record of converting leads and bringing in new business within the software industry then I want to hear from you!
Objectives and responsibilities:
As the Senior Sales Executive you will report directly to the Director of the European Sales team. You will have a broad interface and engagement internally within the company as well as externally in relation to Customers and Partners.
- Develop new business within BeNeLux
- Bring in new company logos
- Deliver winning proposals
- Develop, progress and maintain pipeline
- Presentations to C Level employees
- Win new business via value add/solution centric selling and signing of new logo licence contracts
Ideally you have several years of experience from similar jobs within B2B sales working in an international organization, from which you have a successful proven track record in selling enterprise software solutions.
Having experience using a “solution-oriented” approach that uses consultative sales techniques also gives you a distinct advantage. Your broad commercial and financial understanding complimented by an analytical skill set and a strong set of presentation skills enables you to confidently navigate at senior level within an organization.
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management/Product Information Management
- Several years of experience within B2B selling enterprise software solutions working in an international organisation
- Pure Hunter / Business development experience
- Proven consultative sales techniques and approach
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- Ability to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Relevant academic background – MSc in Business economics etc.
- Previous experience within multiple industries
Working for my client you will be enrolled into an ever growing global organisation with a rich history as well as the chance to sell a market leading solution that everyone wants and needs! As an individual you will play a key role in progressing the organisation the bigger and better things. You will be offered an inspiring environment and given a platform for personal development and also:
- Join a global leader in the software industry with global leading solutions
- Flexible home office/working from home policy
- Fantastic salary, bonus and commission structure
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please, apply for the role and i will be in touch directly!