Senior QA Engineer (Performance Testing)
|Job Title:||Senior QA Engineer (Performance Testing)|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2022 15:31|
Ross is looking for a Senior QA Engineer (Performance Testing) with a leading blockchain. The role is fully remote but candidates must be based in Asia.
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a Performance Testing Engineer capacity on high-availability platforms
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with tools such as: JMeter, LoadRunner, or Neoload.
- Experience executing various performance tests including load, stress, latency, soak, scalability
- Experience in defining test metrics, conducting the analysis and results reporting
- At least BS degree in Computer Science, Math or similar
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency in any scripting language such as Bash, Python, etc
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar
- Ability to conduct Linux performance profiling would be a plus
- Experience in AWS and distributed applications would be a plus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's