Senior Public Relations (PR)
|Job Title:||Senior Public Relations (PR)|
|Contact Name:||Bonnie Yang|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 15:57|
Bonnie is looking for someone to fill a Senior Public Relations (PR) role based in Dubai.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Sales, and other teams to create compelling communication strategies that demonstrate the usefulness and key benefits of our products
• Lead the development and execution of the regional and local communications plans and develop complementary communications solutions to support strategic marketing briefs
• Develop close, productive relationships with journalists, social influencers, key partners and influencers in tech, business and mainstream press in the MEA region.
• Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches. Think creatively, take smart risks and resolve challenges as they arise.
• Track communications metrics, always seeking ways to improve and manage communications on progress and results with internal and executive stakeholders.
• Represent Huawei Cloud Services as a spokesperson for a wide variety of media and blogger inquiries, and assist with all communications activities in MENA
• Train and provide guidance to company officials for press activities
• Oversee the development and management of PR tools, such as assessing agencies, PR materials, translation of material from headquarters, etc.
• Manage PR and social agencies and budgets to support day-to-day inquiries, campaigns, special projects, and events.
• 8-10 years track record delivering major communications and PR campaigns in MENA, preferably working with a high-profile consumer-facing technology or media brand
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• Clear, creative communicator who can tailor messages to the right audiences
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong project management, communication, time management, organizational skills
• Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically
• Excellent relationships across businesses, consumer, technology, and trade media across MENA
• Ability to work with colleagues in various geographies and understand cultural differences
• Ability to build relationships cross-functionally and manage a wide variety of stakeholders
• Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt quickly
• Experience managing remote teams