Senior Public Relations (PR)
|Job Title:||Senior Public Relations (PR)|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 14:57|
Lola is looking for someone to fill a Senior Public Relations (PR) role in Dubai.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Sales, and other teams to create compelling communication strategies that demonstrate the usefulness and key benefits of our products
- Lead the development and execution of the regional and local communications plans, and develop complementary communications solutions to support strategic marketing briefs
- Develop close, productive relationships with journalists, social influencers, key partners and influencers in tech, business and mainstream press in the MEA region.
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches. Think creatively, take smart risks and resolve challenges as they arise.
- Track communications metrics, always seeking ways to improve, and manage communications on progress and results with internal and executive stakeholders.
- Represent Huawei Cloud Services as a spokesperson for a wide variety of media and blogger inquiries, and assist with all communications activities in MENA
- Train and provide guidance to company officials for press activities
- Oversee the development and management of PR tools, such as assessing agencies, PR materials, translation of material from headquarters, etc.
- Manage PR and social agencies and budgets to support day-to-day inquiries, campaigns, special projects, and events.
- 8-10 years track record delivering major communications and PR campaigns in MENA, preferably working with a high-profile consumer-facing technology or media brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Clear, creative communicator who can tailor messages to the right audiences
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project management, communication, time management, organizational skills
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically
Other required skills:
- Excellent relationships across businesses, consumer, technology, and trade media across MENA
- Ability to work with colleagues in various geographies and understand cultural differences
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally and manage a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt quickly
- Experience managing remote teams