Senior Project Manager, Braintree, Essex,
My client, a specialist in bespoke telecommunications engineering, have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will come from a strong background in Telecommunications & Civils / Sturctural Steels and have previous Project Management experience of 6+ team members.
As a Senior Project Manager, the main purpose of your job will be, to manage structural engineering projects from order to delivery
- Responsible for running and implementation of structural engineering projects
- Monitor budgets and ensure all legitimate contract sales and variations are recovered
- Prepare for and attend project finance and contractual terms reviews
- Ensure that group health & safety standards are met and maintained during all operations under your control
- Carry out all work in accordance with the company QA procedures and policy
- Maintain a flexible and proactive approach when dealing with clients
- Assist the sales team in the tendering process
- Manage Project Engineers
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Telecoms experience is essential
- Previous project management experience and proven track record in completion of projects to time and budget
- Previous management experience 6> team members
- ONC/HNC in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in steel structures or similar
- CAD experience
- Working knowledge of and experience of contract terms and conditions
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of health & safety legislation
- Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & Project
- Full driving licence for occasional travel.
This is an Office Based position in Braintree, Essex with occasional site travel.
For more information or to apply, get in touch with directly on; ashleigh,email@example.com