Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dorigan Chandler|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 17:05|
Dorigan is seeking a Senior Project Manager to be based in Dublin on a 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity working for a global leader in the telecommunications industry.
To be considered for the position the client expects the following skillset:
- Masters Or Bachelors in a related field
- 10+ years experience in telecom Sourcing/procurement
- Ability to drive strategic results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- Proven record for managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and within budget
- A Project Management accreditation is essential – preferred PMI
- Strong Mergers and acquisitions experience
- Drive and lead strategically important projects with and up to Snr leadership stakeholders
- Provide deep project discipline in approach and direction, Procurement Mergers and Acquisitions experience in lead PMO role
- Effective development of and lead all project communication channels, ensuring key decision, making to all stakeholders through to VP level
Due to the urgency of the position and Covid-19, we are currently only accepting applications from EU citizens.