Senior Procurement Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||€80k - 90k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-09-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Pike|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 06:20|
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager to be based just outside of Dublin working for a telecommunications giant. The position is a regional based opportunity covering the UK and Ireland so we require a strong leader who can guide international teams.
My customer are offering you the chance to take control of the procurement process for the UK & Ireland for specific products which makes up around 70% of their portfolio, will offer you a strong salary package with a above market incentive plans as well as growth opportunities within the first 2 years of employment.
The required skills for this role are as follows:
- Contributes to the development of the supply chain Strategies as appropriate for specific Business Units/Products with the goal of ensuring the optimum match of supplier to requirements.
- Assist in corporate negotiations for global vendor base (both in region and multi-national).
- Improve cash flow by extending supplier payment terms and increasing raw material inventory turns.
- Conducts detailed cost analysis of components, utilizing ‘Should Cost’ data to drive to lowest cost.
- Generate and analyze RFQ/bid proposals. Includes understanding and executing total cost of ownership analysis, risk analysis, supplier interviews, supplier selection, supplier site audits, supplier qualification, cost negotiations, establishing contracts/non-disclosure agreements and ongoing strategic supplier development.
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems.
If you are interested please reach out today for a confidential conversation!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's