Senior Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Process Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kaifeng Shi|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2022 17:30|
Kaifeng is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to work in Hungary.
1. Analyze and solve the problems in the production process, continue to improve the package/logistics process, and guide the manufacturing to be high-efficient, high-quality, and low-cost;
2. Build process technology capabilities of package/logistics, improve automation technology, and process control standards, and build core process capabilities;
3. Leading the normalization and standardization of customized requirements, clarifying and confirming customer's differentiated customized requirements, and rightly output E2E manufacturing customized solutions in time;
4. Planning and researching packaging/logistics process technology, organising packaging/logistics digitization and process capabilities improve project, increasing manufacturing competitiveness.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Science and Engineering (such as package engineering, industrial engineering, logistics engineering, etc.)
- More than 1 years working experience in electronics manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English; Chinese language skills are also preferred
- Have relevant work experience in packaging, logistics, etc., understand the configuration of the Finial Assembly Product, and familiar with the manufacturing and processing modes of PTO/ATO and the order manufacturing process;
- Have a good sense of teamwork, good communication skills, organization management and coordination skills.
- Practical experience in project delivery program design/ packaging plan design or in-plant logistics planning is preferred;
- Familiar with MES, and have a deep understanding of the back-end logic of the manufacturing relative system.
- Familiar with daily office software such as PPT/Excel, and have the ability to analyze and solve problems with quality engineering techniques;
- Honest and trustworthy, proactive, careful and rigorous at work, clear thinking, good communication skills, and strong sense of teamwork.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's