Travel: Up to 20%
- Participating in and driving customer network design with Business Development team.
- Collecting and validating customer network acceptance criteria for IMS based solution.
- Reviewing product readiness and associated documentation, based upon customer requirements.
- Compose Acceptance test plans based on the feature requirements and Solution description documents
- Identifying and driving resolution of any shortfalls in deployed nodes.
- Negotiating certification and deployment project plans with company and customer project management teams.
- Technically driving overall customer acceptance activities, resolving any delays in schedule.
- Compose Method of procedures (MOPs) for lab/production activities.
- Install, configure and administer systems in both lab and production environments.
- Managing lab validations and production deployment integration efforts
- Serve as onsite support and participate in lab trials and certifications and provide subject matter expertise during integration.
- Manage escalations, provide root cause analysis, workarounds and bug fixes for issues during integration phase.
- Interpret technical standards including 3GPP, IETF, and ITU to drive product implementation and testing.
- Perform end-to-end call flow testing for Voice over LTE, Voice over Wifi.
- Test interoperability and features of PDN GW - Packet Data Network Gateway, IP Multimedia System products including CSCF (P/I/S/E), IMS HSS, B/M-GCF, SBC, MRF, TAS, Voicemail, Messaging and conferencing servers.
- In connection with such duties, utilize packet tracing tools (including IRIS Session Analyzer, Wireshark) to troubleshoot issues in the scope of deep packet inspection, latency, packet-drop, QoS, IMS interfaces (including S1, S6a, S11, SGI, CX, GM, RX, SY, GX, and GY), protocols (including TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, ICMP, DHCP, TLS, NTP, SMTP, DNS, SIP, SDP, Diameter, HTTP, Telnet, and MIME), LTE, 1X, EVDO technologies, audio and video codecs (including AMR, AMR-WB, AMR-NB, PCMU, PCMA, and h.264), and transcoding functions (transcoders).
- Working experience with Linux platforms is mandatory requirement.
- Scripting (in bash/Perl/Python) ability is preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL commands.
- Familiarity with distributed databases like Cassandra, Swift is preferred.
- Familiar with IP networking concepts ( TCP, UDP, IP, VLAN, IP Subnet)
- Familiar with Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) concepts, working experience with Openstack is preferred