|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 23 days ago||Contact: David Vose|
David is looking for a Senior NPO Design Engineer to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in Turkey (Istanbul).
- 2G / 3G /4G/5G Radio Coverage and capacity planning using radio network planning tools (Atoll, Asset,9955.).
- Radio network dimensioning of 2G / 3G / LTE/5G according to defined coverage, capacity and quality requirements.
- Defines sites configurations and BoQ based on radio NW dimensioning, for budgeting and investments purposes
- Main contact point among different NW Planning teams, RF / Transmission / Core within the organization and on the Customer’s side.
- Support coordination of site deployment lists, main rollout database, update ins and outs.
- Conduct or Lead Automated Cell Planning Activities Based on given Scenarios and total cost of ownership calculations
- Select sites with optimum tco and conformance coverage/quality requirements
- Conduct or Lead Predicted Demand and Geolocation based traffic mapping
- Lead frequency for new site and rural coverage projects.
- PCI and SC planning activities for new sites or new laters and rural coverage projects.
- Support for indoor planning
- Analyze Subscriber compliant databases
- Lead technical discussions with counterparts in Customer and within the organization.
Please note: Due to the urgency of the role the client will only consider consultants already based in Turkey.