Senior Network Product Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Network Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kaifeng Shi|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2022 12:41|
Kaifeng is looking for a Senior Network Product Manager to work in Indonesia on a permanent basis.
1. Take responsibility of market analysis, including Industry policy, customer strategy, and competition, identifying industry trend, opportunities and risks.
2. Be responsible for fixed network insight and identifying customer’s pain points and challenges and proposing customized solutions to help customer solve issues accordingly.
3. Based on Industry development, designing future oriented fixed network architecture and deliver technical evolution proposal accordingly for target network.
4. Be responsible for bidding project, including RFP clarification, solution and commercial design, and contract negotiation.
5. Take responsibility of target fulfillment in terms of Sales, Marketing and Profit.
6. Have successful experience as a fixed network product manager for carriers in Indonesia.
- Bachelor's degree (Communication or Electronical Engineer or Computer related)
- 5+ years of experience in IP/Optical/FTTX telecommunication networks.
- Be familiar with at least one domain from IP/DWDM/Access
- Be able to design and plan IP/transmission /Access network,especially IP+transmission.
- Has knowledge of Fixed network（IP/DWDM/Access） insight, analysis and optimization.
- Proficient with principles and products/solutions in fixed-network domain.
- Deep understanding of IGP/BGP/MPLS/SR/SRv6, or DWDM/ASON, or OLT/GPON/BRAS related technologies.
- Deep understanding of 5G transport network requirements, solution design/integration.
- CCIE/CCNP/HCIE/HCNP or other similar certifications preferred.
- Familiar with BoQ, commercial design, revenue improvement, commercial negotiation.
- Maintain engineer to VP level customer relationship of planning department.
- prefered IP/DWDM domain product/solution/pre-sales manager（CCIE/CCNP related certificate）
- prefered IGP/BGP/MPLS/SR/DWDM/ASON transport related background knowledge.
1. Be able to understand customer requirement and design HLD solution accordingly
2. Has capability of communicating and influencing customer.
3. Public presentation skill is mandatory.
4. Negotiation skill is preferred.