Senior Network Engineer - Global Unified Communications Vendor – Permanent - Austin TX Salary Negotiable
My client is a leading global player in the Unified Communications world looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer to be a key part of the expansion of their core date network infrastructure. You will be extending and scaling the capabilities of the existing network leveraging your creativity with the latest technologies to achieve mission critical outcomes to the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leading vendor in a crucial role where you will be key to the development and growth of the business.
Please note that Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
- Use your creativity and passion as a senior network professional to design solutions for network connectivity for both on premise data centers and interoperability of cloud related connectivity solutions.
- Contribute passionately to discussions with Senior Architects and Leaders in the business around the future of network infrastructure
- Provide technical services and support for the following areas, WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security, internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure
- Maintain the health of the network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Mentoring the more junior member of your team with a view to developing into a management / leadership position in the future.
Key Technical Skills
- Must possess excellent working knowledge of design & implementation experience for data networking, routing & switching, subnetting and network segmenting with large scale enterprise network
- Must possess a demonstrated excellence in common Network Infrastructure and topology, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and Network Monitoring tools
- Must have experience building and maintaining an internal MPLS network including BGP-TE, LSPs and VRFs.
- Must be comfortable working in a highly virtualised environment (VXLAN, EVPN,)
- Current Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or higher in Routing and Switching and/or Wireless Networking
- Network/Security certifications a plus
- VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (VCP-NV) a plus
If you are keen to work in a role closely aligned to senior leaders in the business, contribute to strategic discussion around the future of the network infrastructure and play a major role in the development of the existing network apply with your resume for a confidential discussion.
Please also feel free to call +1 469 904 6756 or email your resume to email@example.com