Senior Mobile Team Lead Developer
My client are looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Developer to act as the Mobile Team Lead and to be part of their skilled development team of next generation OTT VOIP/ VoLTE and RCS clients for iOS devices. The Senior Mobile Team Lead Developer will be involved in the design and development of assigned modules for the OTT clients and will be part of the agile scrum team.
- Proficient in Android or iOS development platform (Knowledge of XCode 7.x preferred). Excellent programming ability with minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in the programming languages listed below. C++, Swift, Obejective C
- Should have worked on at least one development project end to end, i.e should have sound knowledge of the software development life cycle (Agile preferred)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Sound knowledge of telecommunications signaling protocols (SIP, MSRP, RTP, etc) and IMS / VoLTE domain. Candidates with prior experience in developing VOIP / VOLTE / RCS clients preferred, but not mandatory.
- Ability to work on all layers of the software, i.e stack, application, UI / UX, etc will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge on components (Content providers, Broadcast receivers, services, activities, fragments, UI layouts, Intents ..)
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the team. Must be a good team player.
- Candidates ready to work in varying time zones preferred.
- Worked with globally distributed teams and communication tools like Skype/Slack to keep in lock step with development/test.
- Heavy use of Jira and Rally to update reports
A fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging environment alongside a talented team using the latest technologies and frameworks. This position includes advanced training and development and longterm career progression. To apply send your updated CV to email@example.com