They have offices across the Globe, have been established since 2015 and since then have grown their business to over 200 employees.
- Ability to work across IT and Admin functions
- Experience building microservices with Spring boot
- Ability to work with SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch or other relational databases
- BSc in Computer Science or in relevant field
- Fluent English for writing, reading and speaking
- Leading the production, modification and maintenance of back-end development
- Working closely with the project team and developers to turn creative designs into company systems, working closely with developers to implement their back-end code in order
- To develop complex, interactive and database driven systems to assist making sure the project runs smoothly
Applications from anyone located anywhere in Cyprus are being considered.