Senior IT Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior IT Auditor|
|Start Date:||2018-05-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 11:25|
My client are Global Leader in Aviation/Logistics are now on the look out for a Senior IT Auditor to join their already fantastic team.
- Use internal and external research to develop a thorough understanding of the audit area/process under review and plan the IT audit to determine objectives and scope of work to be performed.
- Develop a detailed test programme to support the overall audit objective and allocate resources to deliver the required audit testing.
- Maintain a flexible approach to enable the adjustment of audit scope should additional risks be identified during the course of the review
- Demonstrate depth of business/IT knowledge throughout the course of the review.
- Complete fieldwork in an efficient and effective manner to ensure that budgeted deadlines are met without sacrificing depth of testing and overall review quality.
- Document the audit testing to ensure audit objectives are achieved and compile, consolidate and prioritise the results of audit testing.
- Qualifications - - Educated to Degree level. Qualified professional holding a relevant IT audit qualification (e.g. CISA) with demonstrable experience in IT Audit.
- An understanding of and experience of the principles of IT and operational Internal
- Audit and their application in complex operational and commercial environments is key to this role.
- This role covers all aspects of the business and therefore an understanding of the aviation industry, construction/infrastructure development and knowledge would also be an advantage IT literate.
- Considerable background in IT audit and controls
- Good analytical skills with ability to interpret a broad range of complex information and evaluate effectiveness of controls
This is a great opportunity which comes with a competitive salary and benefits to match.If interested please send your CV ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's