Senior Infrastructure Integration Solution Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Integration Solution Consultant|
|Start Date:||2018-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Reece Curruthers|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 18:04|
Currently our client in Geneva, Switzerland requires a Senior Infrastructure Integration Solution Consultant to take on the responsibility of architecture, technical strategy and design of networks and security solutions. Responsibilities will include supporting both sales, and pre-sales department to define networking solutions to run with customer’s technical, and business needs, to ensure successful delivery customer satisfaction.
- Lead the design team.
- Develop project deployment strategy for the consulting delivery related activities and produce the associated level of effort.
- Recognize and assess client key business drivers and challenges.
- Articulate service strategy (refine, refresh, change, optimize, …) in the relevant digital domain.
- Engage and partner with customers to jointly develop the architecture matching requirements and constraints.
- Produce customized architecture standards.
- Produce complex design documents.
- Contributes to the effort of knowledge management.
- WAN (switching, routing), Hybrid WAN, LAN, WLAN (Cisco and other vendors)
- Datacenter networks architecture
- Networks and security related technologies in Data Centers and public cloud architecture (AWS, Azure)
- Demonstrated strong technical leadership and matrix team management capabilities in a multi-national environment.
- Internal and customer facing experience.
- Expert level in the integration and implementation of at least one specific digital domain.
- Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services in general / university degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within IT.
- Proven track record in driving and positioning security technical strategy to customers’ needs at senior IT/CxO level.
- Fluent in English
- Financial management capabilities (P&L, TCO, ROI, ...)
- Must have consultancy and service delivery experience in the ICT industry.