Tangent International are hiring a Senior Fullstack Java Developer for an innovative and rapidly expanding company in the Netherlands.
As a Senior Fullstack (Java) Developer you work together in a multidisciplinary scrum team to build and deliver new IT solutions to our customers. We use all facets of scrum to create beautiful, new and solid functionalities and modules. In addition to the daily development tasks, you are responsible for the analysis of the functional needs and you can translate these into good technical solutions. In this role you are challenged to make technical designs and implement them in Java.
- HBO or WO diploma (for example computer science or information science)
- Minimum 5 years experience with building enterprise scale (web) applications
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with programming in Java EE
- Extensive experience with Continuous Delivery and tooling (Jenkins, Gulp, Git and Nexus) and experience with Maven, Jenkins and Tomcats
- A solid foundation in software engineering
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Convincing examples showing that you can quickly learn new things, be flexible and have an analytical attitude
- You can switch on different levels and easily adapt to a new environment
- You are creative, solution-oriented, result-driven and socially skilled and have excellent interpersonal qualities that fit in with cultural values
- An assessment is part of the application process.
What your new company will offer you
- Innovative (international) projects for large customers
- Work in a diverse, international team
- Substantive work with impact in an agile environment
- Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself
- Opportunities to learn quickly and to tackle new techniques
- Above average starting salary and attractive bonuses
- Attractive terms of employment such as 28 vacation days plus 2 extra days, 8% holiday allowance, lease car, mobile and laptop of the business
- Interesting events, fairs and meetups and fun get-togethers, lunches and outings
If this matches your skills and you're looking to move to a company that can offer you the chance to develop yourself. Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com