|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 27 days ago||Contact: Megan Bristow|
Megan is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to work in Bracknell on contract until Jan 2022. £400 – 500 per day inside IR35.
The team works with finance and other areas of the business to create efficiencies in accounting and reporting processes through process redesign, tactical investment in technology and automation; along with a key focus in driving focus to critical activity in service of delivering the Partnership Plan. The Senior Finance Analyst - Account to Report Transformation will actively support the Account to Report Transformation Lead in the delivery of specific projects and initiatives within the A2R transformation plan; combining developments across process and technology to deliver the Finance improvement priorities for the A2R end to end process. As Senior Finance Analyst, you will be working in a small project team, focused on leading or assisting the finance function in identifying and driving the implementation of efficiency opportunities.
· Define, work on and lead activities progressing at different scales and pace.
· Analyse processes and data to identify improvement opportunities.
· Ensure timely and full delivery of improvement activity to achieve A2R outcomes.
· Work with counterparts from Technology and Change and other areas of finance who are responsible for Financial Planning / Internal Reporting, as well as other functions across head office.
· Work with IT for technology aspects of improvement or system enhancements.
· Accounting qualification or equivalent experience
· Experience in Continuous Improvement or change projects
· Experience in Data analysis - driving insight and improvement opportunities from recorded analysis
· Experience of Oracle financial systems & Google suite
· Retail experience
· Experience of Continuous Improvement methodologies
· Experience in Financial Reporting and Analysis