My Client are a start up in Berlin, who are slowly expanding their team, as they get closer and closer to their release date!
You Will Have:
- Degree in Electrical/Mechatronic/Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong technical background and proven problem-solving skills in science and engineering.
- C/C++ programming skills for embedded platforms and 3-5 years experience in an industry or commercial environment.
- Knowledge of and experience working with mechanical engineering / electrical engineer / industrial designers.
- Excellent practical skills: experimentation, planning, execution, documentation, presentation.
- Can work independently or with limited supervision.
- Ability and desire to dive into unfamiliar territory and problem-solve like crazy.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills across disciplines
- Coordinating with other software developers on requirements and feature development
- Coordinating with the hardware team on system specifications.
- Test individual sub-systems and coordinate with team members to improve features.
- Performing experiments to explore and control the primary system processes.
- Creating step-by-step process control recipes as a prerequisite to embedded control.
- Integrating hardware with the AWS cloud.Providing general team wide support throughout the product development cycle.
- Be open-minded and adaptive when liaising and problem solving with other team members to come to the best overall solution.
- Manage the schedule of engineering tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Coaching (as needed)
- 28 vacation days
- Modern office in central Berlin
- Membership for Urban Sports Club
- Shares in company