Senior DevOps Engineer
My client are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join their talented development team. This is an important role where this person will be an integral member of the team.
The DevOps team is responsible for building, continuously improving and ensuring
the availability & performance of their platform.
The ideal candidate will be an advocate of open source technologies particularlyInfrastructure as Code (IAC), as they will be tasked with architecting, planing and scaling our environments using a range of automation tools and monitoring systems.
- Terraform/CloudFormation & configuration management tools – Puppet, Ansible,Chef and Salt
- Proven experience of building and managing continual automation, deployment & delivery
- Experience of running infrastructures on cloud platforms, appreciation for their failure modes, and designing HA architectures
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS – Ubuntu/Debian
- CI/CD tools – Gitlab/Jenkins
- Containerisation – Kubernetes/Docker Swarm
- Monitoring/Logging/Metric tools – Prometheus/InfluxDB/Graphite & Grafana
- Strong scripting knowledge – Bash/Python
- Excellent team working skills and ability to manage own workload
- A willingness to learn new things and experiment with new technologies
- Hands on experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack
- Core networking experience (CCNA certified) – VPN, VLANs, routers, firewall, load balancers
A fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging environment alongside a talented team using the latest technologies and frameworks. This position includes advanced training and development and longterm career progression. To apply send your updated CV to email@example.com