|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Start Date:||2017-11-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fulbrook|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 10:54|
My client is looking for a Senior Developer to join their expanding operation as they help build large scale, bespoke, business critical systems for some of the world's most demanding organisations.The Senior Developer will be responsible for designing and building complex, modern applications using leading edge technology for the web, mobile and desktop.
Due to client demand, and as part of the our ambitious plans to scale up it really is a great time to join their team. The right consultant will have a genuine passion for technology and be based from our London office. They look for flexibility and a pragmatic approach as you work as part of a team between the office and also client site. They work throughout the development stack, from richly interactive, responsive web applications to scalable low-latency back ends. You will work with smart, highly capable colleagues in a collaborative environment that encourages sharing knowledge and experience.
You'll be as obsessed as we are about doing software engineering right first time and ultimately delivering great solutions - following an Agile approach with solid development practices.
- Excellent problem solving skills and adaptability to new situations
- Comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals in your preferred technology
- Good technical design skills including (where appropriate) good OO design principles
- 5 years software development experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science is a must
Expertise with one or more of the following would also be beneficial:
- Java, C# .NET or Node for server-side development
- Agile delivery practices, in particular Scrum.