Tangent International are currently looking for a Senior Data Architect to join our client, a global healthcare technology organisation on a 12 month rolling contract based in London.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of enterprise data warehouse, big data, cloud, BI & analytics, content management and data management
- A minimum of 10 years of data modelling & architecting experience, end-to-end development life-cycle support and SDLC processes with
- A minimum of 4 years working within Healthcare / Pharma industries or similar
- Experience using ETL
- Minimum 4 years leading a team of architects
- Established experience of designing and building analytical data warehouses
- Lead big data and software engineers to design and deliver the solutions
- Develop data models and ETL flows to obtain maximum value of the data assets and to facilitate the easy usage of the data assets
- Aid the establishment of a secure big data analytics environment; including the Data Lake, EDW, BI & analytics, content management and data management
- Establish and maintain the data governance processes for data lake and EDW
- Understand various data security standards and use secure data governance tools to apply and adhere to the required controls on a per data set basis
If this interests you and you would like to find out more, please apply for the position directly and we’ll be in touch!