Senior Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Barclay-Cooper|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 16:34|
Mitchell is looking for Senior Data Analysts for an exciting project with one of the worlds largest telecommunications organisations. This is a contract role based in Dublin.
- Be a champion for our customers and use our data to analyse how our customers behave with and perceive our solutions.
- Partner with cross-functional groups across the company to support data needs and drive effective actions.
- Design, document and deliver reports, interactive Tableau dashboards and business insights to our engineering and product organisation.
- Create predictive analytics solutions to accelerate data flows, better understand customers and products, identify trends and potential opportunities for the company
- Embrace our Lean philosophy and look to drive continuous improvement, reducing lead time for our BI customers.
- Keep up with industry best practices and apply them to our day to work.
- BSc/MSc in Data Analytics or similar.
- 5+ years of proven experience working on traditional database systems and big data platforms, e.g. SQL, Hadoop, Redshift.
- Experience interrogating data for actionable insights. The candidate must be willing to own those actions and follow them through.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with Tableau.
- Ability to understand and distil customer requirements to choose the best course of action through collaborative workshops, BI prototypes, iterative development.
- Excellent communication skills must be able to act as a bridge between business and technical teams.
- Experience publishing and presenting data and findings to non-data users.
- Experience analysing and monitoring data for anomalies.
- Critical thinking and strong organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Experience with source control systems, test automation, CI/CD in the context of data analysis and data science.
- Experience with data engineering, curation, ETL and integration as well as related data analytics.
- Experience with analytical methodologies such as regression, classification, prediction, machine learning and neural networks.
- Experience with Python, R, SPSS, Matlab or similar tools.
- Experience analysing data from Salesforce and SAP systems.
- Hardworking, self-starter abilities with the capability of learning quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Experience working on SaaS and Mobile products, including web and app instrumentation.
- Experience working with Telematics.
BSc/MSc in Data Analytics or similar.
CSPO, AWS Cloud Practitioner certifications are desirable.
REQUIRED SHIFT: 9.30-6
PLEASE NOTE - We are only considering local applicants, EU citizens or applicants with the correct visa. 1G Visa does not allow for contract work.