Senior Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Barclay-Cooper|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 16:34|
Mitchell is looking for Senior Data Analysts for an exciting project with one of the worlds largest telecommunications organisations. This is a contract role based in Dublin.
- Be a champion for our customers and use our data to analyse how our customers behave with and perceive our solutions.
- Partner with cross-functional groups across the company to support data needs and drive effective actions.
- Design, document and deliver reports, interactive Tableau dashboards and business insights to our engineering and product organisation.
- Create predictive analytics solutions to accelerate data flows, better understand customers and products, identify trends and potential opportunities for the company
- Embrace our Lean philosophy and look to drive continuous improvement, reducing lead time for our BI customers.
- Keep up with industry best practices and apply them to our day to work.
- BSc/MSc in Data Analytics or similar.
- 5+ years of proven experience working on traditional database systems and big data platforms, e.g. SQL, Hadoop, Redshift.
- Experience interrogating data for actionable insights. The candidate must be willing to own those actions and follow them through.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with Tableau.
- Ability to understand and distil customer requirements to choose the best course of action through collaborative workshops, BI prototypes, iterative development.
- Excellent communication skills must be able to act as a bridge between business and technical teams.
- Experience publishing and presenting data and findings to non-data users.
- Experience analysing and monitoring data for anomalies.
- Critical thinking and strong organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Experience with source control systems, test automation, CI/CD in the context of data analysis and data science.
- Experience with data engineering, curation, ETL and integration as well as related data analytics.
- Experience with analytical methodologies such as regression, classification, prediction, machine learning and neural networks.
- Experience with Python, R, SPSS, Matlab or similar tools.
- Experience analysing data from Salesforce and SAP systems.
- Hardworking, self-starter abilities with the capability of learning quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Experience working on SaaS and Mobile products, including web and app instrumentation.
- Experience working with Telematics.
BSc/MSc in Data Analytics or similar.
CSPO, AWS Cloud Practitioner certifications are desirable.
REQUIRED SHIFT: 9.30-6
PLEASE NOTE - We are only considering local applicants, EU citizens or applicants with the correct visa. 1G Visa does not allow for contract work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's