Senior Corporate Financial Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Corporate Financial Analyst|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 11:32|
I am looking for Senior Corporate Financial Analystto be based in McLean, Virginia and to be work in a global firm, partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise
- Assist with key input related to the financial performance of our solutions business line, and provide analytical support with annual and multi-year financial forecasts, budget and spend management, and milestone achievement.
- Participate in the driving of forecasting of underlying assumption, accounting treatment and cost treatment, interfacing with key stakeholders across the institution on financial forecasts and reporting: accounting, government accounting compliance, corporate development.
- Perform financial analysis, including analyzing internal financial reporting, performing root-cause analysis, and identifying implications and impacts to our business.
- Provide analytical support with key input for budgeting, forecasting, and Profit & Loss (P&L) management and help drive revenue and expense forecasts, and ensure that the various business units meet metrics, build dynamic excel financial models for a range of audiences, including non-finance staff to perform scenario analysis around budgets.
- Participate in building financial business cases and comprehend the implications of overall business cases for potential products and services, and assist with developing their financial models.
- Learn and become fluent in different financial paradigms to communicate effectively with stakeholders in various parts of the company.
- 6+ years of experience with financial analysis and corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel at an advanced level
- Ability to apply creativity in performing financial analysis and to apply critical thinking skills to bring value to the improvement of financial performance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Government services
- Experience with Financial management of products of other nascent business models