Senior Cloud Developer
My client is a swedish start-up specializing in Artificial Intelligence, cloud and big data solving traditional optimization problems. The aim is to grow and serve users of their Optimization Services around the globe 24/7, so are building a fully automated, scalable, self-healing High Performance Computing (HPC) cloud platform.
They offer the financial stability and benefits of a grown up company while still having the social culture and low-overhead innovative momentum of a start-up. Working together with top scientists and engineers in an innovative and team-oriented culture.
The ideal candidate will be a part of the operations team that designs, develops, tests, releases, and maintains the infrastructure and production platform throughout the full lifecycle. The team also fulfills the technical predicates necessary for the success of our other teams.
- Software development in a collaborative, agile environment
- Extensive Python skills and at least one other language (Java, Scala etc)
- Comfortable in a Linux environment, using Bash and other GNU utils
- IaaS, PaaS, and/or aPaaS development (using tech such as AWS and GCP)
- Virtualization and containers, such as Docker
- Data management, SQL, and object storage
- At least 3 years experience of some or all of the above
- Great attention to detail, curiosity, and commitment to deliver
- M.Sc. in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- English or Swedish skills
- DevOps experience
- Running and monitoring mission-critical Linux production servers
- Docker orchestration tools (Kubernetes etc)
- Network design, disaster recovery, and storage technologies
- Security hardening