Develop a full system to system project using Data Maps to translate the data exchange structures within procurement and financial systems. Will be working on Purchase Request Data Standard (PRDS), and Procurement Data Standard (PDS) used by a new Department of the client contract writing system, as a major business system and eventually process all client procurements with a total annual volume well over $100 billion. Support the system interface team directly, and develop field-level, source-to-target system XML data mapping that the software development team will use to develop XML XSLT translation Physical Data Mappings. Perform question and issue resolution follow-ups with clients and interface partner system owners and subject matter experts.
- Active Secret Clearance REQUIRED
- 8+ years of experience in positions supporting business systems analysis, system development or data mapping
- Ability to interpret XML formatted files and work with XML tool suites, including Altova Mission Kit or XML Spy
- Experience working with DoD procurement or financial management systems
- Experience with developing logical data mapping products to support interfaces with procurement and financial business systems