Senior Business Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Business Architect|
|Salary:||£100 - 500 per day|
|Start Date:||2017-11-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Phil Rabout|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2017 18:01|
Tangent International are urgently recruiting for an Italian speaking Senior Business Architect on a 4 month contract You will need to have BSS Telecommunications project experience and be able to speak business level Italian to join a new telecommunications project based in Italy!
To be considered for the Senior Business Architect opportunity you will need to have at least 10+ years' experience in the field of work and have been involved in the following day to day duties:
- Models, captures, and documents As-Is Business Processes in an industry accepted standard such as BPMN 2.0.
- Utilizes process tools with high degree of sophistication.
- Develop Operational Models and document current/future environments.
- Develop RASCI documents and appropriately enter the inputs of each activity against the document criteria.Utilizing an industry acceptable reference model, perform gap analysis between best practices and current operational environment.
- Provide recommendations based on gap discovery.
- Design Business Requirement Documents with input from technology, gap analyses, and industry best practices.
- Document Client Business Requirements.
- Develop Functional Requirement Documents.Develop Use Case Documents.Map Business Requirements to Use Cases to Functional Requirements.
- Present results to clients and internal teams.
- Perform system to function mapping.Develop processes and model appropriate KPIs and OLAs/SLAs.Capture, design, and model business rules.
- Develop possible fallout scenarios and appropriate management responses.
- Model and Create Reference Models.Articulate Value Proposition to Client.
- Define Business Issues and possible solutions.
- Document KPIs, customer satisfaction, WIP, time/budget performance, defect levels, and competitor analyses.
- Create margin studies, volume reports, current/cumulative sales reports, inventory reports, forecast requirements, cost studies, transport analyses, differential pricing models with profit requirements, market studies, and ad hoc reports as needed.
If you speak business level Italian and are available to join this project please apply directly with you updated CV.