Senior Business Analyst - Global Unified Communcations Vendor – Permanent - Austin TX Salary Negotiable
My client is a leading global player in the Unified Communications world looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to own and impact business workflows of existing products but also to contribute heavily to the strategic discussion around new products and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leading vendor in a mission critical role where you will be key to the development and growth of the business.
Please note that Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time
Ability to work with SQL is essential to this role and candidates with technical backgrounds will have a distinct advantage in the early days of this position.
- Interact with Business Development, Marketing, Development and Product Management team leaders to gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives
- Perform review of the business and software requirements with the stakeholders and make updates accordingly
- Lead end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with Product Management/Product Development to ensure alignment on technical solution
- Analyze and communicate stakeholder business requirements by defining the business problem, identifying data requirements and isolating data elements by translating business requirements into software requirements
- Work closely with Product Development to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions
If you are keen to work in a role closely aligned to senior leaders in the business, contribute to strategic discussion around new products and also impact the existing business then apply with your resume for a confidential discussion.
Please also feel free to call +1 469 904 6756 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary and benefits for this role are market leading and negotiable.