Senior Android Developer
My client are looking for a Senior Android Developer that will be part of the mobile development team and will be involved in the development of next generation OTT VOIP / VoWifi / VoLTE and RCS client for Android devices. The Senior Android Developer will be involved in the design and development of assigned modules for the OTT clients and will be part of the agile scrum team.
- Expert in Android development platform (Knowledge of Android Studio and above preferred).
- Excellent programming ability with minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in a varierty of programming languages
- Java expert level
- Experience in developing a project end to end, i.e should have sound knowledge of the software development life cycle (Agile preferred)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Sound knowledge of telecommunications signaling protocols (SIP, MSRP, RTP, etc) and IMS / VoLTE domain. Candidates with prior experience in developing VOIP / VOLTE / RCS clients preferred, but not mandatory.
- Ability to work on all layers of the software, i.e stack, application, UI / UX, etc will be an added advantage.
- Must know how to use Android studio for development.
- Sound knowledge on android components (Content providers, Broadcast receivers, services, activities, fragments, UI layouts, Intents ..)
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the team. Must be a good team player.
- Candidates ready to work in varying time zones preferred.
- Worked with globally distributed teams and communication tools like Skype/Slack to keep in lock step with development/test.
- Heavy use of JIRA/Rally to provide updates or must be able to report clearly daily/weekly progress.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging environment alongside a talented team using the latest technologies and tools. This position includes advanced training and development and longterm career progression. To apply send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org