|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||$100k - 115k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2019 09:38|
- Research financial reporting requirements with the proper reporting policies and frameworks, including preparing quarterly and year-end audit schedules and analyses for external auditors.
- Preparation of benefit plan reporting and international statutory financial statements
- Prepare quarterly and annual SEC financial statements (Form 10-Q and 10-K included)
- Ensure financial statements and disclosures are accurately stated and reconciled
- Manage the post-close journal entry process and monitor adjustments under applicable materiality frameworks.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports and key financial metrics for various internal functions and SEC filings and credit agreement reporting requirements
- Contribute to internal controls and SOX compliance
- Updating and documenting external reporting process flows and controls and supporting the walkthrough and the company's testing efforts under the SOX Act 404
- Assist with special projects, including system implementation, process improvement, and the adoption of new accounting standards.
- Minimum of three years of experience in GAAP and SEC reporting with a public company or public accounting firm
- Experience with computer applications, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of a reporting tool, including Hyperion
- Accounting or Finance Degree