Security Specialist - Bengali Speaker
|Job Title:||Security Specialist - Bengali Speaker|
|Start Date:||2019-06-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 17:05|
Security Specialist - Bengali Speaker required for a 12 month contract based in Dhaka, Bangladesh,. The position will looking to start in August 2019.
We can only consider candidates who speak Bengali fluently.
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications vendors globally.
- Security Specialist for a large scale multinational BSS full stack project.
- Candidate will possess a broad technical knowledge and hands on experience from implementation of different security tools and technologies
- The candidate should also possess knowledge and experience from risk assessments, security solution analysis and implementation
- Security certifications such as CEH, CISM, CISSP etc would be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in Security risk assessment. Implementation of solutions.
- Extensive work experience in SIEM tools and technologies This would require good knowledge of device configuration, implementation and troubleshooting critical issues.
- Knowledge on End point security solutions like Antivirus (Symantec, McAfee etc), HIDS, HIPS, Patch Management, and Log reviews.
- Having good knowledge in vulnerability scanner configuration and administration also configuration and tuning of the log management / security event collection tools.
- Good understanding and knowledge on Securing and hardening for windows, Unix/Linux operating systems.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's