Tangent International is looking for Security Operation Support Specialist for one of our client responsible for the deployment, ownership and operation of energy plants in the United Arab Emirates.
- Work closely with Security Planning & Operations Support Manager, and team members and functions to provide or facilitate support, including Planning, coordinating Operations support, ensuring regulatory compliance, policies and procedures adherence and other assistance to support program development and implementation working alongside program support and corporate office staff.
- Participate in the development, assist the line manager in appraisal and approval of operations support proposals and budgets, ensuring alignment with company's program approach, Development Effectiveness Framework, and relevant operating principles.
- Assist the line manager to monitor the implementation of security operation programs and oversee operations support in accordance with agreed guidelines and schedules.
- Receive requests of new procurements/requirements and refer to line manager.
- Through participation in ongoing learning activities, contribute to the development, implementation and review of policies, procedures and systems to continuously enhance company's security support activities.
- Conduct or facilitate program support evaluation exercises and provide the line manager with feedback and corrective action recommendation if required.
- Carry out desk reviews, random project audits and monitoring visits of security programs and projects and update the line manager.
- Ensure a high standard of financial accountability and effective interface across the function.
- Facilitate communication both internally and externally in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Assist to determine operational support goals, deliverables, tasks, budgets, deadlines, project boundary and security performance management and KPI’s.
- Operations support: harmonize, monitor and evaluate the execution capacity of all security projects, execute the manpower plan and oversee the implementation, owner of the security budget, reporting requirements and contract management.
- Follow all relevant company HSE policies, processes and procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people or the environment who are at the employees place of work who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
- Follow all relevant security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and corporate assets.
- Bachelors Degree with 4 years of experience OR Diploma, Military or Police Academy Graduate with 9 years of experience OR High School graduate with 11 years experience.
- High level of familiarity with energy, utilities or constructions operations working in a safety culture and understanding the difference between operational and business requirements.
- Project, program and portfolio management skills.
- Project controls/programme office skills.
- Ability to bring structure to unstructured problems or situations.
- Comfortable with information technology.
- Risk management expertise.
- Advanced Excel skills would be highly desirable.
- Experience in the use of Primavera or similar planning software.
- Respect for safety and security.
- Integrity and transparency.
- Communication effectiveness.
- Results focussed; working effectively and efficiently, teamwork, accountability and customer focused.
If this is sounds like an ideal role for you? Apply now!