SDK Software Development Engineer in Test
My client are a global IT solutions provider are looking for an SDK Software Development Engineer in Test for their office in Irving.
Working on high-performance live broadcast and OnDemand video streaming services power many highly popular events such as Olympic Games and the Super Bowl.
The team provides client SDK to its customers to access services provided by Azure Media.
The SDK is available in multiple languages. Vendors will work with Azure Media team to help implement sample code for media services SDK in multiple languages supported by Azure.
The languages include .NET, Java, Python, NodeJS.
The vendor will create test plan, implement test cases and execute scenarios test plan. Following is the high-level list of work items that needs to be completed by vendors.
- Create sample code for Azure Media services in .NET, Java, Python, NodeJS
- Create a scenario test plan that should be executed before SDK releases
- Implement scenario test cases in every supported language to be executed before SDK release
- Create an automated daily test run where SDK tests can be run in daily basis. Ideally, these tests will be run in private prod DC.
- Investigate and fix customer issues
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Math or Science
- 3+ years of experience in software development or testing
This position includes advanced training and development and longterm career progression. To apply send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org